Sun Care in Bulgaria
The growing attractiveness of the overall Balkan region as a tourism destination turned Bulgaria into a popular end and transit destination for visitors. Low-cost airline development in Bulgaria by the likes of Ryan Air and Wizz Air fostered increased tourist flow, especially in the seaside and winter ski resorts. Road traffic associated with holiday escapes is intensifying every year, leading to the emerging role of fuel stations as a popular channel for sun care products purchased at the last...
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in Bulgaria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SUN CARE IN BULGARIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Dynamic Development of Travel and Tourism Fosters Sustainable Growth in Sun Care
- Premiumisation Trends Within Sun Care
- Cross-category Benefits Drive Innovation in the Long Term
- Competitive Landscape
- Outstanding Performance for Avon Bulgaria in 2017
- Piz Buin Focuses Extensively on Innovation and Customisation
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Adult Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Stable Increase in Household Consumption in Bulgaria Benefits Beauty and Personal Care
- Green Light for green Cosmetics
- Concentration of Beauty and Personal Care Sales in Large Chained Retailers
- Products Increasingly Tailored To Individual Personality and Dynamic Lifestyle of Urban Consumers
- Digitalisation Trends Have Growing Impact in Beauty and Personal Care
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources