Sun Care in Bosnia-Herzegovina
At first glance, the performance of sun care in Bosnia-Herzegovina seems volatile and chaotic. However, it is clear that sun care sells best when the sun is strong. 2017’s summer was one of the sunniest and the hottest on record in the country, which explains the soaring demand for sun care at the end of the review period. A similar category performance was recorded during the summer of 2015, while sales notably dropped in the other years of the review period. So, after all, sun care is not chao...
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in Bosnia-Herzegovina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SUN CARE IN BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Weather Determines the Performance of Sun Care in the Short Term
- Increasing Skin Health Awareness Guarantees Growth for Sun Care in the Long Term
- Sun Protection, the Only Category in Sun Care With Mass Appeal
- Competitive Landscape
- Beiersdorf AG Dominates Sun Care in Bosnia-herzegovina
- Leading Premium Brands Specialise in Distribution Through Chemists/pharmacies
- Private Label Records the Strongest Growth in Sun Care
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Adult Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Supportive Macroeconomic Environment Boosts Stability
- Shift Towards Internet-enabled Marketing Platforms
- the Top 10 Players in Beauty and Personal Care Are All International Players
- Back To Basics, All-natural and Pharmacy-exclusive Products Are the Most Popular Positionings for New Product Developments in Beauty and Personal Care
- Macroeconomic Factors Positively Affect Demand for Beauty and Personal Care
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources