Sun Care in Belarus
Sun care in Belarus recorded a positive performance in 2018 due to an improving economy, a stable exchange rate and, as a result, increasing outbound tourism. Belarusian consumers are aware of the dangers of sunburn and the benefits of using sun care. Sun protection retained its leading value and volume share, in addition to recording the strongest performance in adult sun care products. Aftersun recorded the highest volume decline since it continued to be perceived as unnecessary, which could b...
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in Belarus report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sun Care in Belarus
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Outbound Tourism Growth and Stable Economic Performance Boost Sun Care Sales
- Demand for Sun Care Remains Seasonal With Lack of Daily Usage During Summer
- Focus on Effectiveness Rather Than Ingredients and Impact on Environment
- Competitive Landscape
- Popular Multinational Brands Retain Leading Positions
- Tight Competition Based on Price Remains
- Consumer Trends Affect New Product Development
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Adult Sun Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Value Growth Rate Unchanged Due To Increasing Number of Promotional Sales
- Attention To Appearance, Healthy Living and Advertisements Influence Consumers' Choices
- Foreign Players Strengthen Their Positions
- Consumer Trends Influence New Product Development
- Growth of Disposable Incomes and Consumer Trends Boost Forecast Value Growth
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources