Sun Care in Belarus
Sun care registered positive retail volume growth in 2017 following decline the previous year. Sun protection remained the largest category and drove retail value growth. Aftersun and self-tanning products registered slower current retail value growth. These products are not considered essential and consumers continued to economise by using less of such products during unfavourable economic conditions. In 2017, the effects of the economic downturn of 2015 continued to diminish and the local curr...
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in Belarus report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SUN CARE IN BELARUS
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Increasing Consumer Awareness and Demand for Sun Protection Drive Growth
- Growing Disposable Incomes Stimulate Growth in Sun Care
- Consumer Preferences Are Against Self-tanning Development
- Competitive Landscape
- Popular Foreign Brands Continue To Lead
- Local Companies Improve Product Variety and Availability
- Foreign Companies Dominate in Product Innovations
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Adult Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Improving Economic Conditions and Market Trends Stimulate Growth
- Growing Interest in Asian Products
- Beauty and Personal Care Remains Dominated by Foreign Players
- Most New Product Developments Were Offered by Local Companies
- Economic Recovery and Competition Between Leading Players To Stimulate Stable Value Growth
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources