Sun Care in Azerbaijan
The progressive development of sun care in Azerbaijan in 2017 was mainly attributable to rising prices of the majority of products available on the market, which remains import-dependent. With currency depreciation, imports became more expensive, pushing up local prices of imported products. Middle and upper income consumers remain the key sun care purchasers.
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in Azerbaijan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SUN CARE IN AZERBAIJAN
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sun Care Grows in Value As A Result of Inflation and Product Extensions
- Sun Care Benefits From A Hot Summer and Tourist Inflows in 2017
- Growing Consumer Awareness Will Contribute To Growth in Sun Care
- Competitive Landscape
- Nivea Azerbaijan Leads Sun Care in 2017, Benefiting From Strong Brand Recognition
- Advertising Targeting Local Consumers Is Driven by Seasonality
- New Products Launched in 2017 Contribute To Growth of Premium Segment
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Adult Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Grows in 2017, Driven by Rising Prices of Imported Products
- Beauty and Personal Care Maturing, With Growing Availability of Products, Driven by Rapid Development of Modern Retailing
- International Players Led Beauty and Personal Care
- New Product Launches Target Eastern Beauty Perceptions
- Beauty and Personal Care To Flourish Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources