Sun Care in Austria
The growing health trend continues to influence consumer wellbeing awareness in Austria. With global climate changes and increasing health awareness, many consumers in Austria are opting to protect their skin from prolonged exposure to the sun, especially during the summer. However, consumer purchasing behaviour patterns over the review period, as well as in 2017, indicate growing demand for sun protection products all-year-round, especially when it comes to sun protection for children. Conseque...
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in Austria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SUN CARE IN AUSTRIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Consumers Opt for Various Sun Care Formats
- Interplay Between Sun Care and Skin Care As Consumers Search for Added Value
- Growing Desire for Tanned Skin and Increasing Demand for Spf 50+
- Competitive Landscape
- Beiersdorf Dominates Sun Care Through Innovation and Strong Advertising
- Private Label Ranges Remain Competitive Thanks To Lower Prices
- Consumers To Increasingly Opt for Natural and Eco-friendly Sun Care
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Adult Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Good Overall Performance in 2017
- Natural Products Perform Well, With Vegan Becoming the New Organic
- Big Global Players Continue To Lead, While Private Label Registers Losses
- Strong Focus on New Product Launches
- Prolonged Fierce Competition To Impact Value Sales
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources