Sun Care in Argentina
Slowly, sun care products have become necessary goods and therefore sales have improved in difficult economic times. Greater awareness of the risks posed by sun exposure and aggressive advertising campaigns among the leading companies in the review period have played a key role in this. Therefore, in 2017 sun protection registered a strong rise in retail volume sales terms despite the fall in real wages, although other categories with products considered less important, such as aftersun and self...
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in Argentina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SUN CARE IN ARGENTINA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sun Care Becomes An Essential Category and Avoids the Economic Crisis
- Greater Awareness of Sun-exposure Risks Boosts Sales in the Less Warm Months
- the Review Period Is Marked by A Large Number of Innovations
- Competitive Landscape
- Players Invest Highly in Advertising To Promote the Use of Sun Care at All Times
- Laboratorios Andrómaco Leads Sales of Sun Care
- Imported Brands Expand Strongly
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Adult Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Volume Sales of Beauty and Personal Care Fall for the Third Year in A Row
- A Change in Consumer Behaviour Favours the Other Grocery Retailers Channel
- Direct Selling Companies Become Multichannel
- Launching Products With Natural Ingredients Is Key To Attracting Consumers
- Very Favourable Outlook for Beauty and Personal Care
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources