Sun Care in the US
Continuing from previous years, heightened awareness surrounding the dangers of over-exposure to the sun led to increased demand for sun protection in 2018. Stemming from a reported increase of 77% in the diagnosis and treatment of nonmelanoma skin cancers between 1994 and 2014, according to the Skin Cancer Foundation, consumers are opting to invest in sunscreens that will effectively prevent damage from harmful UV rays. As consumers become more informed, the likelihood of usage will rise. Howev...
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in USA report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sun Care in the US
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Continued Demand for Sun Protection Stems From Rising Awareness
- Harmful Chemicals and Misconceptions About Spfs Concern Regulators
- Premium Self-tanning Continues To See Strong Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- New Regulation Could Lead To A Shift in Product Formulations
- Segmented Products Targeted Towards Specific Demographics
- the Online Channel Opens the Way for New Brands and Smaller Competitors
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Adult Sun Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Robust Expansion in Beauty and Personal Care
- Direct-to-consumer Brands Expand and Launch New Products
- Store-based Brands Fight Back by Investing in Internet Retailing and Digitalisation
- Growing Ingredients Awareness Highlights the Health and Wellness Trend
- Regulation Will Impact Sun Care; But Could Affect the Broader Industry
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources