Sun Care in the US
Sun protection is one of the most demanded functions in beauty and personal care in the US. In the past, the prevailing narrative was that sun protection was only necessary during prolonged exposure in the sun, such as during sports, at the beach or other on occasions. However, due to the rising incidence of skin cancers in the US, consumers are better educated on the importance of daily sun protection beyond such occasions, and the role of sun protection in preventing skin cancers. A greater fo...
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in USA report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SUN CARE IN THE US
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Growing Demand for Sun Protection, Boosted by Prevention
- Players Respond With New Benefits, Formats and Technology
- Premiumisation Drives Natural and Organic Formulations
- Competitive Landscape
- Beauty Specialist Retailers Grows Its Share From A Small Base
- Non-mass Channels Latch Onto the Growth of Self-tanning
- New Product Launches
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Adult Sun Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sun Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- the Concept of Natural Taps Into Different Areas, Lacking A Standard Definition
- Established Brands Invest in Emerging, Indie and Niche Products
- Trending Ingredients Heavily Feature in New Launches Across Categories
- Millennials' Purchasing Power Increases, Driving Trends
- Internet Retailing Grows in Significance
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources