Street Stalls/Kiosks in Norway
Partnerships between third-party delivery companies and street stalls/kiosks are proving successful in Norway. Most street stalls/kiosks are located in the largest cities, with many suffering from the country’s long and intense winters. However, third-party delivery companies based in the same area have enabled them to better withstand seasonal variations. Norwegians have traditionally been used to eating their lunch in the office but are now increasingly being tempted by apps through which they...
Euromonitor International's Street Stalls/Kiosks in Norway report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Chained Street Stalls/Kiosks, Independent Street Stalls/Kiosks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Street Stalls/Kiosks market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Street Stalls/kiosks in Norway
- Euromonitor International
- April 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Online Ordering and Delivery Services Support the Growth of Street Stalls/kiosks
- Outlet Numbers Stagnate
- Increasing Move Towards Bricks-and-mortar Outlets
- Competitive Landscape
- Only Independent Operators Present in the Category
- Other Channels Dominate Retail and Travel Locations
- the Lunch Break Battle and the Return of Full-service Restaurants
- Category Data
- Table 1 Street Stalls/Kiosks: Units/Outlets 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales in Street Stalls/Kiosks: Number of Transactions 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales in Street Stalls/Kiosks: Foodservice Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 Street Stalls/Kiosks: % Units/Outlets Growth 2013-2018
- Table 5 Sales in Street Stalls/Kiosks: % Transaction Growth 2013-2018
- Table 6 Sales in Street Stalls/Kiosks: % Foodservice Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Street Stalls/Kiosks: Units/Outlets 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales in Street Stalls/Kiosks: Number of Transactions 2018-2023
- Table 9 Forecast Sales in Street Stalls/Kiosks: Foodservice Value 2018-2023
- Table 10 Forecast Street Stalls/Kiosks: % Units/Outlets Growth 2018-2023
- Table 11 Forecast Sales in Street Stalls/Kiosks: % Transaction Growth 2018-2023
- Table 12 Forecast Sales in Street Stalls/Kiosks: % Foodservice Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Health and Environmental Concerns Set the Tone and Drive Growth in 2018
- Online Ordering and Third-party Delivery Companies Shake Up Consumer Foodservice in Norway
- Blurring the Boundaries in An Increasingly Competitive Environment
- Fragmentation Gives Independents Room To Play in Their Area of Expertise
- Moderate Growth and Outlet Stabilisation Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 13 Units, Transactions and Value Sales in Consumer Foodservice 2013-2018
- Table 14 Units, Transactions and Value Sales in Consumer Foodservice: % Growth 2013-2018
- Table 15 Consumer Foodservice by Independent vs Chained by Type: Units/Outlets 2018
- Table 16 Consumer Foodservice by Independent vs Chained: % Foodservice Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Eat-In vs Delivery and To-Go: % Foodservice Value 2013-2018
- Table 18 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Food vs Drink Split: % Foodservice Value 2013-2018
- Table 19 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Food vs Drink Split by Type: % Foodservice Value 2018
- Table 20 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Online/Offline Ordering: % Foodservice Value 2013-2018
- Table 21 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Location: % Foodservice Value 2013-2018
- Table 22 GBO Company Shares in Chained Consumer Foodservice: % Foodservice Value 2014-2018
- Table 23 GBN Brand Shares in Chained Consumer Foodservice: % Foodservice Value 2015-2018
- Table 24 GBN Brand Shares in Chained Consumer Foodservice: Units/Outlets 2018
- Table 25 Forecast Units, Transactions and Value Sales in Consumer Foodservice 2018-2023
- Table 26 Forecast Units, Transactions and Value Sales in Consumer Foodservice: % Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources