Street Stalls/Kiosks in France
Chained brands such as Paul (Groupe Holder) and La Brioche Dorée (Le Duff Restauration SA) have expanded into corner outlets in recent years, giving chained street stalls/kiosks an advantage over independent players. However, street stalls/kiosks in France is a diverse channel, dominated in outlet terms by independent operators of food trucks and mobile merchants. Although to-go (takeaway) sales are the norm within this category, most independent street stalls/kiosks did not open during the firs...
Euromonitor International's Street Stalls/Kiosks in France report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2025 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Chained Street Stalls/Kiosks, Independent Street Stalls/Kiosks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Street Stalls/Kiosks market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in France
- Euromonitor International
- February 2021
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- Independent street stalls/kiosks hit particularly hard by COVID-19, with over half of the smaller players giving up in 2020
- Toughening of food truck legislations in Paris add additional challenges for independent entrepreneurs
- Chained street stalls/kiosks and those with innovative strategies less affected other those located in transport locations
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Many bankruptcies expected, but also opportunities for the survivors and chained leaders
- A more reasonable approach expected from newcomers to the category, leading to better success rates
- Lack of support withstanding, but good initiatives for the future as players lobby the government for help
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Street Stalls/Kiosks: Units/Outlets 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales in Street Stalls/Kiosks: Number of Transactions 2015-2020
- Table 3 Sales in Street Stalls/Kiosks: Foodservice Value 2015-2020
- Table 4 Street Stalls/Kiosks: % Units/Outlets Growth 2015-2020
- Table 5 Sales in Street Stalls/Kiosks: % Transaction Growth 2015-2020
- Table 6 Sales in Street Stalls/Kiosks: % Foodservice Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 7 GBO Company Shares in Chained Street Stalls/Kiosks: % Foodservice Value 2016-2020
- Table 8 GBN Brand Shares in Chained Street Stalls/Kiosks: % Foodservice Value 2017-2020
- Table 9 Forecast Street Stalls/Kiosks: Units/Outlets 2020-2025
- Table 10 Forecast Sales in Street Stalls/Kiosks: Number of Transactions 2020-2025
- Table 11 Forecast Sales in Street Stalls/Kiosks: Foodservice Value 2020-2025
- Table 12 Forecast Street Stalls/Kiosks: % Units/Outlets Growth 2020-2025
- Table 13 Forecast Sales in Street Stalls/Kiosks: % Transaction Growth 2020-2025
- Table 14 Forecast Sales in Street Stalls/Kiosks: % Foodservice Value Growth 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on consumer foodservice
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Independent foodservice operations
- What next for consumer foodservice?
- MARKET DATA
- Table 15 Units, Transactions and Value Sales in Consumer Foodservice 2015-2020
- Table 16 Units, Transactions and Value Sales in Consumer Foodservice: % Growth 2015-2020
- Table 17 Consumer Foodservice by Independent vs Chained by Type: Units/Outlets 2020
- Table 18 Consumer Foodservice by Independent vs Chained: % Foodservice Value 2015-2020
- Table 19 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Eat-In vs Delivery and To-Go: % Foodservice Value 2015-2020
- Table 20 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Food vs Drink Split: % Foodservice Value 2015-2020
- Table 21 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Food vs Drink Split by Type: % Foodservice Value 2020
- Table 22 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Online/Offline Ordering: % Foodservice Value 2015-2020
- Table 23 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Location: % Foodservice Value 2015-2020
- Table 24 GBO Company Shares in Chained Consumer Foodservice: % Foodservice Value 2016-2020
- Table 25 GBN Brand Shares in Chained Consumer Foodservice: % Foodservice Value 2017-2020
- Table 26 GBN Brand Shares in Chained Consumer Foodservice: Units/Outlets 2020
- Table 27 Forecast Units, Transactions and Value Sales in Consumer Foodservice 2020-2025
- Table 28 Forecast Units, Transactions and Value Sales in Consumer Foodservice: % Growth 2020-2025
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources