Street Stalls/Kiosks in Egypt
Street stalls/kiosks are found on most busy street corners in cities and towns across Egypt. They start operating very early in the morning, and are a popular choice for breakfast among people on their way to work, particularly men. These types of outlets mainly offer cheaper traditional local foods such as foul (fava beans) sandwiches and Koshari, and primarily target low- and middle-income consumers.
Euromonitor International's Street Stalls/Kiosks in Egypt report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Chained Street Stalls/Kiosks, Independent Street Stalls/Kiosks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Street Stalls/Kiosks market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- STREET STALLS/KIOSKS IN EGYPT
- Euromonitor International
- April 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Street Stalls/kiosks Mainly Cater To Low- and Middle-income Workers
- Shopping Malls Remain Popular Locations for Street Stalls/kiosks
- Mobility A Key Advantage for Some Street Stalls/kiosks Players
- Competitive Landscape
- Success of the Brgr Truck Inspires Others To Embrace the Food Trucks Concept
- Sushi Bike Succeeds Despite Regulatory Issues
- Independents Offering Cheaper Menus Continue To Lead Street Stalls/kiosks
- Category Data
- Table 1 Street Stalls/Kiosks: Units/Outlets 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales in Street Stalls/Kiosks: Number of Transactions 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales in Street Stalls/Kiosks: Foodservice Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Street Stalls/Kiosks: % Units/Outlets Growth 2012-2017
- Table 5 Sales in Street Stalls/Kiosks: % Transaction Growth 2012-2017
- Table 6 Sales in Street Stalls/Kiosks: % Foodservice Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Street Stalls/Kiosks: Units/Outlets 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales in Street Stalls/Kiosks: Number of Transactions 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales in Street Stalls/Kiosks: Foodservice Value 2017-2022
- Table 10 Forecast Street Stalls/Kiosks: % Units/Outlets Growth 2017-2022
- Table 11 Forecast Sales in Street Stalls/Kiosks: % Transaction Growth 2017-2022
- Table 12 Forecast Sales in Street Stalls/Kiosks: % Foodservice Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- 2017 Is A Difficult Year for Foodservice Outlets
- Rapidly Rising Costs Change Business Dynamics in Egyptian Foodservice
- Return To comfort Food Witnessed in 2017
- Development of Online Ordering Remains Slow But Smaller Players Make Gains
- Independent Foodservice Operators An Increasingly Rare Sight in Shopping Malls
- Market Data
- Table 13 Units, Transactions and Value Sales in Consumer Foodservice 2012-2017
- Table 14 Units, Transactions and Value Sales in Consumer Foodservice: % Growth 2012-2017
- Table 15 Consumer Foodservice by Independent vs Chained: Units/Outlets 2012-2017
- Table 16 Consumer Foodservice by Independent vs Chained by Type: Units/Outlets 2017
- Table 17 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Eat-In vs Delivery and To-Go: % Foodservice Value 2012-2017
- Table 18 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Food vs Drinks Split: % Foodservice Value 2012-2017
- Table 19 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Food vs Drinks Split by Type: % Foodservice Value 2017
- Table 20 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Online/Offline Ordering: % Foodservice Value 2013-2017
- Table 21 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Location: % Foodservice Value 2012-2017
- Table 22 GBO Company Shares in Chained Consumer Foodservice: % Foodservice Value 2013-2017
- Table 23 GBN Brand Shares in Chained Consumer Foodservice: % Foodservice Value 2014-2017
- Table 24 GBN Brand Shares in Chained Consumer Foodservice: Units/Outlets 2017
- Table 25 Forecast Units, Transactions and Value Sales in Consumer Foodservice 2017-2022
- Table 26 Forecast Units, Transactions and Value Sales in Consumer Foodservice: % Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources