Street Stalls/Kiosks in the Czech Republic
The leading player of street stalls/kiosks and operator of 225 outlets, Fornetti Bohemia overcame rebranding of its outlets and products during 2015. The company operates under the new name Minit Bohemia with the brand Minit. This was only a change of name, not owner. This occurred both in the Czech Republic and in Slovakia after the expiry of the licence agreement with former licence holder Fornetti. So far, the change was mainly in rebranding outlets. The product portfolio remained the same wi...
Euromonitor International's Street Stalls/Kiosks in Czech Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Chained Street Stalls/Kiosks, Independent Street Stalls/Kiosks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Street Stalls/Kiosks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- STREET STALLS/KIOSKS IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC
- Euromonitor International
- June 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Street Stalls/Kiosks: Units/Outlets 2010-2015
- Table 2 Sales in Street Stalls/Kiosks: Number of Transactions 2010-2015
- Table 3 Sales in Street Stalls/Kiosks: Foodservice Value 2010-2015
- Table 4 Street Stalls/Kiosks: % Units/Outlets Growth 2010-2015
- Table 5 Sales in Street Stalls/Kiosks: % Transaction Growth 2010-2015
- Table 6 Sales in Street Stalls/Kiosks: % Foodservice Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 7 GBO Company Shares in Chained Street Stalls/Kiosks: % Foodservice Value 2011-2015
- Table 8 GBN Brand Shares in Chained Street Stalls/Kiosks: % Foodservice Value 2012-2015
- Table 9 Forecast Street Stalls/Kiosks: Units/Outlets 2015-2020
- Table 10 Forecast Sales in Street Stalls/Kiosks: Number of Transactions 2015-2020
- Table 11 Forecast Sales in Street Stalls/Kiosks: Foodservice Value 2015-2020
- Table 12 Forecast Street Stalls/Kiosks: % Units/Outlets Growth 2015-2020
- Table 13 Forecast Sales in Street Stalls/Kiosks: % Transaction Growth 2015-2020
- Table 14 Forecast Sales in Street Stalls/Kiosks: % Foodservice Value Growth 2015-2020
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Foodservice Has the Fastest Growth in 2015 of Entire Review Period
- Macroeconomic Performance Supports the Growth of Consumer Foodservice
- International Franchise Concepts Lead Sales in the Czech Republic
- Independent Foodservice Falls Behind Chained Foodservice in Terms of Growth
- Positive Performance Expected for Consumer Foodservice Over the Forecast Period
- Key Trends and Developments
- Macroeconomic Environment Positively Impacts the Growth of Consumer Foodservice
- Consumers Expect real Food and Improved Foodservice Experiences
- Growing Demand for Healthier Alternatives
- Online Ordering on the Rise
- Operating Environment
- Market Data
- Table 15 Units, Transactions and Value Sales in Consumer Foodservice 2010-2015
- Table 16 Units, Transactions and Value Sales in Consumer Foodservice: % Growth 2010-2015
- Table 17 Consumer Foodservice by Independent vs Chained: Units/Outlets 2015
- Table 18 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Eat-in/Home Delivery/Takeaway/Drive-Through: % Foodservice Value 2015
- Table 19 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Food vs Drinks Split: % Foodservice Value 2015
- Table 20 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Online/Offline Ordering: % Foodservice Value 2013-2015
- Table 21 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Location: % Foodservice Value 2010-2015
- Table 22 GBO Company Shares in Chained Consumer Foodservice: % Foodservice Value 2011-2015
- Table 23 GBN Brand Shares in Chained Consumer Foodservice: % Foodservice Value 2012-2015
- Table 24 GBN Brand Shares in Chained Consumer Foodservice: Units/Outlets 2015
- Table 25 Forecast Units, Transactions and Value Sales in Consumer Foodservice 2015-2020
- Table 26 Forecast Units, Transactions and Value Sales in Consumer Foodservice: % Growth 2015-2020
- Summary 1 Research Sources