Street Stalls/Kiosks in Austria
Compared with the review period, street stalls/kiosks is expected to see slower current value growth in the forecast period. On the one hand, the performance will be supported by the continued demand for quick meals, and on-the-go food will become more relevant for people leading busy lifestyles. On the other hand, outlet numbers will continue to decline due to the lasting impact of the new tax reporting regulations, and street stalls/kiosks will experience pressure from the expansion of other c...
Euromonitor International's Street Stalls/Kiosks in Austria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Chained Street Stalls/Kiosks, Independent Street Stalls/Kiosks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Street Stalls/Kiosks market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Street Stalls/kiosks in Austria
- Euromonitor International
- April 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Street Stalls/kiosks Is Set To See A Slower Performance in the Forecast Period
- Street Stalls/kiosks Remains Flexible in Terms of Food Variety
- Competitive Landscape
- High Fragmentation Will Characterise the Further Development of Street Stalls/kiosks
- Small Independent Players Continue To Shape Street Stalls/kiosks
- Category Data
- Table 1 Street Stalls/Kiosks: Units/Outlets 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales in Street Stalls/Kiosks: Number of Transactions 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales in Street Stalls/Kiosks: Foodservice Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 Street Stalls/Kiosks: % Units/Outlets Growth 2013-2018
- Table 5 Sales in Street Stalls/Kiosks: % Transaction Growth 2013-2018
- Table 6 Sales in Street Stalls/Kiosks: % Foodservice Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Street Stalls/Kiosks: Units/Outlets 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales in Street Stalls/Kiosks: Number of Transactions 2018-2023
- Table 9 Forecast Sales in Street Stalls/Kiosks: Foodservice Value 2018-2023
- Table 10 Forecast Street Stalls/Kiosks: % Units/Outlets Growth 2018-2023
- Table 11 Forecast Sales in Street Stalls/Kiosks: % Transaction Growth 2018-2023
- Table 12 Forecast Sales in Street Stalls/Kiosks: % Foodservice Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Positive Forecast for Consumer Foodservice in Austria
- More Restaurants Opt To Use Home Delivery Services
- Chained Limited-service Restaurants Shows the Strongest Expansion
- Independent Players Still Dominate Consumer Foodservice
- the Outlook Remains Cautiously Optimistic
- Market Data
- Table 13 Units, Transactions and Value Sales in Consumer Foodservice 2013-2018
- Table 14 Units, Transactions and Value Sales in Consumer Foodservice: % Growth 2013-2018
- Table 15 Consumer Foodservice by Independent vs Chained by Type: Units/Outlets 2018
- Table 16 Consumer Foodservice by Independent vs Chained: % Foodservice Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Eat-In vs Delivery and To-Go: % Foodservice Value 2013-2018
- Table 18 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Food vs Drink Split: % Foodservice Value 2013-2018
- Table 19 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Food vs Drink Split by Type: % Foodservice Value 2018
- Table 20 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Online/Offline Ordering: % Foodservice Value 2013-2018
- Table 21 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Location: % Foodservice Value 2013-2018
- Table 22 GBO Company Shares in Chained Consumer Foodservice: % Foodservice Value 2014-2018
- Table 23 GBN Brand Shares in Chained Consumer Foodservice: % Foodservice Value 2015-2018
- Table 24 GBN Brand Shares in Chained Consumer Foodservice: Units/Outlets 2018
- Table 25 Forecast Units, Transactions and Value Sales in Consumer Foodservice 2018-2023
- Table 26 Forecast Units, Transactions and Value Sales in Consumer Foodservice: % Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources