Store Cards in Poland
Store cards were not present in Poland in 2017. Sygma Bank Polska SA was the sole issuer of store cards in the country until 2015, when it ceased this activity. Even prior to 2015, the bank had been gradually withdrawing store cards from its offer due to the growing popularity of retailer co-branded credit cards issued by players such as Santander Consumer Bank, Crédit Agricole and Bank BGZ PNB Paribas. Co-branded credit cards have more functions than store cards, and offer additional benefits t...
Euromonitor International's Store Card Transactions in Poland report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Store Card Transactions market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- STORE CARDS IN POLAND
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Store Cards Have Been Replaced by Co-branded Credit Cards in Poland
- Executive Summary
- Modern and Innovative Payment System Bolsters Financial Cards Performance
- Government Moves To Limit Cash Transactions in Public Administration
- Pzu SA and Pfr Acquire 33% Stake in Pekao SA From Unicredit SpA
- Poles Embrace Technological Innovations in Financial Cards and Payments
- Forecast Period Outlook for Financial Cards and Payments Remains Positive
- Market Data
- Table 1 Financial Cards by Category: Number of Cards in Circulation 2012-2017
- Table 2 Financial Cards by Category: Number of Accounts 2012-2017
- Table 3 Financial Cards Transactions by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Financial Cards by Category: Number of Transactions 2012-2017
- Table 5 Consumer Payments by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Consumer Payments by Category: Number of Transactions 2012-2017
- Table 7 M-Commerce by Category: Value 2013-2017
- Table 8 M-Commerce by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2017
- Table 9 Financial Cards: Number of Cards by Issuer 2012-2016
- Table 10 Financial Cards: Number of Cards by Operator 2012-2016
- Table 11 Financial Cards: Card Payment Transactions Value by Operator 2012-2016
- Table 12 Financial Cards: Card Payment Transactions Value by Issuer 2012-2016
- Table 13 Forecast Financial Cards by Category: Number of Cards in Circulation 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Financial Cards by Category: Number of Accounts 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Financial Cards Transactions by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Financial Cards by Category: Number of Transactions 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Consumer Payments by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Consumer Payments by Category: Number of Transactions 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast M-Commerce by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 20 Forecast M-Commerce by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources