Store Cards in the Philippines
Co-branded credit cards are relatively common as retailers understand the value of partnering a financial institution to further improve financial payment options. Union Bank of the Philippines, for example, has a wide array of Visa-powered merchant credit cards such as Home Depot Visa Card, The North Face Visa Card, Burgoo Visa Card, Racks Visa Card among a list of approximately 25 co-branded credit cards.
Euromonitor International's Store Card Transactions in Philippines report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Store Card Transactions market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- STORE CARDS IN THE PHILIPPINES
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Executive Summary
- Financial Cards and Payments Landscape in the Philippines Is Changing
- Tech-savvy Filipinos Ready To Embrace Digital Payments
- Credit Card Issuers Face Increasing Competition
- Fintech Gains Growing Awareness To Help the Underserved
- Government Is Pushing Financial Inclusion Through Alternative Digital Systems
- Market Data
- Table 1 Financial Cards by Category: Number of Cards in Circulation 2012-2017
- Table 2 Financial Cards by Category: Number of Accounts 2012-2017
- Table 3 Financial Cards Transactions by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Financial Cards by Category: Number of Transactions 2012-2017
- Table 5 Consumer Payments by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Consumer Payments by Category: Number of Transactions 2012-2017
- Table 7 M-Commerce by Category: Value 2013-2017
- Table 8 M-Commerce by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2017
- Table 9 Financial Cards: Number of Cards by Issuer 2012-2016
- Table 10 Financial Cards: Number of Cards by Operator 2012-2016
- Table 11 Financial Cards: Card Payment Transactions Value by Operator 2012-2016
- Table 12 Financial Cards: Card Payment Transactions Value by Issuer 2012-2016
- Table 13 Forecast Financial Cards by Category: Number of Cards in Circulation 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Financial Cards by Category: Number of Accounts 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Financial Cards Transactions by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Financial Cards by Category: Number of Transactions 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Consumer Payments by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Consumer Payments by Category: Number of Transactions 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast M-Commerce by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 20 Forecast M-Commerce by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources