- STORE CARDS IN INDIA
- Euromonitor International
- January 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Executive Summary
- Financial Cards Registers Strong Growth in 2017, Driven by Demonetisation
- Demonetisation Also Encourages Retailers
- Private and Public Sector Banks Compete Head To Head
- Digitalisation of Payments Will Prove To Be A Challenge for Card Usage Growth
- Payment Wallets Increase the Scope for Transactions
- Market Indicators
- Table 1 Number of POS Terminals: Units 2012-2017
- Table 2 Number of ATMs: Units 2012-2017
- Table 3 Value Lost to Fraud 2012-2017
- Table 4 Card Expenditure by Location 2017
- Table 5 Financial Cards in Circulation by Type: % Number of Cards 2012-2017
- Table 6 Domestic versus Foreign Spend 2017
- Market Data
- Table 7 Financial Cards by Category: Number of Cards in Circulation 2012-2017
- Table 8 Financial Cards by Category: Number of Accounts 2012-2017
- Table 9 Financial Cards Transactions by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Financial Cards by Category: Number of Transactions 2012-2017
- Table 11 Consumer Payments by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 12 Consumer Payments by Category: Number of Transactions 2012-2017
- Table 13 M-Commerce by Category: Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 M-Commerce by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2017
- Table 15 Financial Cards: Number of Cards by Issuer 2012-2016
- Table 16 Financial Cards: Number of Cards by Operator 2012-2016
- Table 17 Financial Cards: Card Payment Transactions Value by Operator 2012-2016
- Table 18 Financial Cards: Card Payment Transactions Value by Issuer 2012-2016
- Table 19 Forecast Financial Cards by Category: Number of Cards in Circulation 2017-2022
- Table 20 Forecast Financial Cards by Category: Number of Accounts 2017-2022
- Table 21 Forecast Financial Cards Transactions by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 22 Forecast Financial Cards by Category: Number of Transactions 2017-2022
- Table 23 Forecast Consumer Payments by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 24 Forecast Consumer Payments by Category: Number of Transactions 2017-2022
- Table 25 Forecast M-Commerce by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 26 Forecast M-Commerce by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources
Store Cards in India
Store cards in India continued to have negligible presence in 2017. Retailers coming up with payment solutions continued to primarily be prevalent only in the online channel, and this was with payment wallets and not their own store cards. Due to the convenience of tying up with payment wallets, retailers did not see the need for their own store cards. Furthermore, due to the lack of interest shown by retailers in this type of payment methodology to the end of the review period, the likelihood o...
Euromonitor International's Store Card Transactions in India report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Store Card Transactions market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.