Store Cards in the Czech Republic
Store cards were not present in Czech Republic during 2018. The situation is expected to continue over the forecast period.
Euromonitor International's Store Card Transactions in Czech Republic report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Store Card Transactions market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- STORE CARDS IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC
- Euromonitor International
- November 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Executive Summary
- Financial Cards in Circulation and Transaction Value Continue To Grow in 2018
- Contactless Payments and M-commerce Are the New Norm for Consumer Payments
- E-commerce and Fintech Shape the Future of Consumer Payments and Banking
- Electronic Meal Cards and Transportation Cards Show Greatest Growth Potential
- Traditional Banks Need To Innovate, Or They Will Continue Losing Clients To Digitalisation
- Market Indicators
- Table 1 Number of POS Terminals: Units 2013-2018
- Table 2 Number of ATMs: Units 2013-2018
- Table 3 Value Lost to Fraud 2013-2018
- Table 4 Card Expenditure by Location 2017
- Table 5 Financial Cards in Circulation by Type: % Number of Cards 2013-2018
- Table 6 Domestic versus Foreign Spend 2018
- Market Data
- Table 7 Financial Cards by Category: Number of Cards in Circulation 2013-2018
- Table 8 Financial Cards by Category: Number of Accounts 2013-2018
- Table 9 Financial Cards Transactions by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Financial Cards by Category: Number of Transactions 2013-2018
- Table 11 Consumer Payments by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 12 Consumer Payments by Category: Number of Transactions 2013-2018
- Table 13 M-Commerce by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 M-Commerce by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 15 Financial Cards: Number of Cards by Issuer 2013-2017
- Table 16 Financial Cards: Number of Cards by Operator 2013-2017
- Table 17 Financial Cards: Card Payment Transactions Value by Operator 2013-2017
- Table 18 Financial Cards: Card Payment Transactions Value by Issuer 2013-2017
- Table 19 Forecast Financial Cards by Category: Number of Cards in Circulation 2018-2023
- Table 20 Forecast Financial Cards by Category: Number of Accounts 2018-2023
- Table 21 Forecast Financial Cards Transactions by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 22 Forecast Financial Cards by Category: Number of Transactions 2018-2023
- Table 23 Forecast Consumer Payments by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 24 Forecast Consumer Payments by Category: Number of Transactions 2018-2023
- Table 25 Forecast M-Commerce by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 26 Forecast M-Commerce by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources