Store Cards in China
In 2017, an increasing number of fintech companies continued to obtain their electronic money license from the Banking Regulation and Inspection Agency (BDDK) which enables them to launch pre-paid cards that can be used for both physical and online shopping. These companies target the unbanked population through their open loop pre-paid cards. Moreover, a growing number of parents also prefer to use these cards instead of handing cash to their children, as they also enable parents to easily trac...
Euromonitor International's Store Card Transactions in China report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Store Card Transactions market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- STORE CARDS IN CHINA
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Executive Summary
- Card Payment Transactions Witnesses Strong Growth in 2017
- Advanced Payment Technologies Are Widely Applied
- Financial Cards Tend To Target Young Generations
- Co-branded Cards Gain in Popularity and Offer Greater Competitiveness
- Mobile Payments Expected To Boost Growth in Financial Cards Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 1 Number of POS Terminals: Units 2012-2017
- Table 2 Number of ATMs: Units 2012-2017
- Table 3 Value Lost to Fraud 2012-2017
- Table 4 Card Expenditure by Location 2017
- Table 5 Financial Cards in Circulation by Type: % Number of Cards 2012-2017
- Table 6 Domestic versus Foreign Spend 2017
- Market Data
- Table 7 Financial Cards by Category: Number of Cards in Circulation 2012-2017
- Table 8 Financial Cards by Category: Number of Accounts 2012-2017
- Table 9 Financial Cards Transactions by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Financial Cards by Category: Number of Transactions 2012-2017
- Table 11 Consumer Payments by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 12 Consumer Payments by Category: Number of Transactions 2012-2017
- Table 13 M-Commerce by Category: Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 M-Commerce by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2017
- Table 15 Financial Cards: Number of Cards by Issuer 2012-2016
- Table 16 Financial Cards: Number of Cards by Operator 2012-2016
- Table 17 Financial Cards: Card Payment Transactions Value by Operator 2012-2016
- Table 18 Financial Cards: Card Payment Transactions Value by Issuer 2012-2016
- Table 19 Forecast Financial Cards by Category: Number of Cards in Circulation 2017-2022
- Table 20 Forecast Financial Cards by Category: Number of Accounts 2017-2022
- Table 21 Forecast Financial Cards Transactions by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 22 Forecast Financial Cards by Category: Number of Transactions 2017-2022
- Table 23 Forecast Consumer Payments by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 24 Forecast Consumer Payments by Category: Number of Transactions 2017-2022
- Table 25 Forecast M-Commerce by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 26 Forecast M-Commerce by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources