Staples Inc in Personal Accessories (USA)
Staples Inc is a leading office supplies chain in the US. In May 2016, Staples Inc announced that the company and its rival, Office Depot Inc, plan to terminate their merger agreement. Staples Inc aim to increase its focus on mid-income customers in the US and on categories beyond office supplies to maintain its retail share of the market.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Bags and Luggage, Jewellery, Watches, Writing Instruments.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Personal Accessories market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- STAPLES INC IN PERSONAL ACCESSORIES (USA)
- Euromonitor International
- July 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Staples Inc: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Staples Inc: Operational Indicators
- Company Background
- Chart 1 Staples Inc: Staples in Chicago
- Internet Strategy
- Private Label
- Summary 3 Staples Inc: Private Label Portfolio
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 4 Staples Inc: Competitive Position 2015