Spreads in Cameroon
Independent small grocers have traditionally driven sales of spreads due to catering for low-income consumers who make purchases on a daily basis due to their low purchasing power. Although not readily available to low-income consumers, products such as homemade peanut butter are popular but mainly available unpackaged.
Euromonitor International's Spreads in Cameroon report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Chocolate Spreads, Honey, Jams and Preserves, Nut and Seed Based Spreads, Yeast-based Spreads.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Spreads market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SOUP IN VIETNAM
- Euromonitor International
- November 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Executive Summary
- Packaged Food Posts Slightly Higher Current Value Growth in 2017
- Higher Overall Demand and Busy Lifestyles Boost Sales of Convenience Products
- Multinational Players Continue To Characterise Packaged Food in Vietnam
- Modern Channels Continue To Record the Best Performances in 2017
- A Positive Outlook for Packaged Food Products
- Key Trends and Developments
- Green Tea Flavour Becomes More Popular Within Snacks in Vietnam
- Outstanding Government Activities in 2016-2017
- the Blurring of Classifications Begins To Appear Within Packaged Food in Vietnam
- Internet Retailing Plays A More Important Role in 2016-2017
- Foodservice: Key Trends and Developments
- Trends: Sales To Foodservice
- Trends: Consumer Foodservice
- Category Data
- Table 1 Foodservice Sales of Packaged Food by Category: Volume 2012-2017
- Table 2 Foodservice Sales of Packaged Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Forecast Foodservice Sales of Packaged Food by Category: Volume 2017-2022
- Table 4 Forecast Foodservice Sales of Packaged Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 5 Sales of Packaged Food by Category: Volume 2012-2017
- Table 6 Sales of Packaged Food by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 7 Sales of Packaged Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2012-2017
- Table 8 Sales of Packaged Food by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 9 GBO Company Shares of Packaged Food: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Packaged Food: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Packaged Food: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Packaged Food by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Packaged Food by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Packaged Food by Category: Volume 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Packaged Food by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Packaged Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Packaged Food by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources