Sportswear in Ukraine
As in other categories of apparel and footwear, sales of sportswear were negatively impacted by the closure of non-essential retail stores and gyms in 2020 to tackle the spread of COVID-19. A fall in consumer confidence also negatively impacted sales. However, sportswear proved more resilient compared to areas such as menswear and womenswear as more Ukrainians took up sports during the lockdown. Many were concerned about gaining weight at a time of stress, when activity away from home was limite...
Euromonitor International's Sportswear in Ukraine report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2016-2020 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2025 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Apparel, Sports Footwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sportswear market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sportswear in Ukraine
- Euromonitor International
- February 2021
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- Sportswear shows resilience as consumers take up sports to combat stress of lockdown in 2020
- Convenience and functionality support sales of sports-inspired apparel and footwear in 2020
- COVID-19 provides strong boost to e-commerce channel in 2020
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Steady recovery for sportswear as sports-inspired apparel offers best growth prospects
- Changing attitudes to health set to drive future sales of sportswear
- International brands set to challenge unbranded and imitation sportswear
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Sportswear by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of Sportswear by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 5 Distribution of Sportswear by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sportswear by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sportswear by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on apparel and footwear
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for apparel and footwear?
- MARKET DATA
- Table 8 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2015-2020
- Table 9 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 10 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2015-2020
- Table 11 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 14 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2020-2025
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2020-2025
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- FACE MASKS
- Summary 1 Fashion Face Masks Usage, Pricing and Market Sizes in Eastern Europe – 2020
- Summary 2 Research Sources