Sportswear in Turkey
Sportswear was among the most dynamic apparel and footwear categories in Turkey in current value growth terms in 2019, and looks set to continue performing strongly over the forecast period. The category will remain one of the chief beneficiaries of the athleisure trend, which is driven as much by the growing preference for clothes combining comfort and style as it is by the increasing participation of Turkish consumers in sports and fitness activities. Although athleisure apparel is primarily c...
Euromonitor International's Sportswear in Turkey report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Apparel and Footwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sportswear market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sportswear in Turkey
- Euromonitor International
- March 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Athleisure trend boosts the development of sportswear
- Cycling shorts gain popularity in 2019
- Coordinated workout outfits increasingly favoured by Turkish women
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- adidas maintains its overall lead in sportswear
- Leading brands continue to embrace celebrity collaborations
- Consumers show growing appreciation for benefits of seamless sportswear
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Sportswear by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Sportswear by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Distribution of Sportswear by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sportswear by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sportswear by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Price hikes temper overall expansion of apparel and footwear in Turkey
- Digital technologies influence consumer behaviour and competitive strategies
- Domestic firms continue to lead but are hardest hit by fallout from currency crisis
- E-commerce channel continues to perform strongly
- Positive outlook is contingent on macroeconomic conditions
- MARKET DATA
- Table 8 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2014-2019
- Table 9 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2019-2024
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
- Summary 1 Research Sources