Sportswear in Thailand
Sportswear sales in 2017 were boosted by the ongoing athleisure trend. Although the trend has already peaked, Thai consumers continue to exercise more regularly. Thanks to the health consciousness trend, consumers are being encouraged to eat and live well. Elderly consumers are increasingly exercising in order to enhance their immune systems and stay healthy. With overwhelming demand, sportswear products can be found throughout shopping centres and online, with new innovative launches helping to...
Euromonitor International's Sportswear in Thailand report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Apparel, Sports Footwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Sportswear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SPORTSWEAR IN THAILAND
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sales Driven by Innovative New Product Launches
- Sports Goods Stores Set To Gain Ground
- Consumers Keen To Engage in Sport-related Activities
- Competitive Landscape
- Adidas and Nike Maintain Leading Positions in Sportswear
- Thai Top Sport Uses Social Media Influencers As Brand Ambassadors
- Domestic Players Offer Stiff Competition To International Brands
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sportswear: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sportswear: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Distribution of Sportswear by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sportswear: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sportswear: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Apparel and Footwear Impacted by Death of King Bhumibol Adulyadej
- Athleisure Trend Continues To Fuel Apparel and Footwear Sales
- Local and International Brands Competing Intensively
- Digitalised Lifestyle Promotes Greater Online Penetration
- Optimistic Performance Promising for Apparel and Footwear
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources