Sportswear in Sweden
Sportswear continued to grow faster than apparel and footwear albeit at a rather low rate during 2017 as many consumers have shifted their spending on apparel and footwear in general to more service industries such as travelling and restaurants. The current fashion trends towards wearing outwear apparel and sports-inspired footwear further drove growth of sportswear, although some of the growth was also seen in supplementary sales caused by blurred lines between outdoor and apparel with an athle...
Euromonitor International's Sportswear in Sweden report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Apparel, Sports Footwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Sportswear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SPORTSWEAR IN SWEDEN
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sportswear Outperforms Apparel and Footwear in 2017
- Niche Sportswear Retailers and Internet Retailers To Gain Sales in the Forecast Period
- Focus on New Rather Than Retro
- Competitive Landscape
- Adidas Widens the Gap To Nike
- Several Domestic Brands Displayed Strong Growth in 2017
- Competition From Fast Fashion Retailers Continues To Intensify
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sportswear: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sportswear: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Distribution of Sportswear by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sportswear: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sportswear: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Apparel and Footwear Sales Decline During 2017
- Consumers Change Their Preference To Other Goods Than Apparel and Footwear in 2017
- Apparel and Footwear Market Comprises Strong Domestic Players
- Internet Retailing Drives Sales of Apparel and Footwear
- Apparel and Footwear Companies Will Put More Effort Into Enhancing Growth in the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources