Sportswear in South Korea
Sportswear in 2018 continued to be driven largely by sports-inspired apparel and footwear. The lines between casual wear and sportswear are becoming ever more blurred, with sports-inspired apparel and footwear being preferred by consumers for its quality and convenience. Outdoor apparel such as goose and duck-down jackets also continued to be popular due to extremely cold winter weather. These trends are expected to continue over the forecast period, with more brand owners likely to invest in ce...
Euromonitor International's Sportswear in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Apparel, Sports Footwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sportswear market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SPORTSWEAR IN SOUTH KOREA
- Euromonitor International
- March 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sports-inspired As Well As Goose and Duck-down Products Lead Sportswear in 2018
- Sportswear Not Necessarily Linked With Sporting Activities
- Competitive Landscape
- Adidas and Nike Continue To Lead Sportswear But Newcomers Also Gain Ground
- Wide Range of Brands Supporting the Growth of Sportswear
- Premium Sportswear Brands Seen As A Sign of Social Status
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sportswear by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Sportswear by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Distribution of Sportswear by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sportswear by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sportswear by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Trendy Sports-inspired and Fast Fashion Brands Lead Apparel and Footwear in 2018
- Apparel and Footwear Impacted by Market Maturity
- International Brands Lead While Domestically Manufactured Unbranded Products Receive A Boost
- Internet Retailing Remains the Fastest Growing Distribution Channel
- Promotion and Marketing Becoming Ever More Important
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2013-2018
- Table 9 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2018-2023
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources