- SPORTSWEAR IN SOUTH KOREA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Boundary Between Sportswear and Casualwear Continues To Become More Blurred
- Sports-inspired Apparel and Footwear Is Showing the Most Rapid Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Most Outdoor Apparel and Footwear Manufacturers See Sales Fall
- Active and Trendy Aspects Are Emphasised in Branding
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sportswear: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sportswear: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Distribution of Sportswear by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sportswear: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sportswear: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Apparel and Footwear Market Is Increasingly Mature
- Informality and Uniqueness Drive Apparel and Footwear in 2017
- Apparel and Footwear Is Fragmented in Terms of Manufacturer Shares
- Traditional Retailing Loses Share, While the Internet and Homeshopping Grow
- Apparel and Footwear Predicted To See Moderate Volume Growth
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources
Sportswear in South Korea
The boundary between sportswear and other apparel has become blurred, as many consumers have started to wear it on a daily basis, with younger consumers, in particular, wearing sportswear on multiple occasions. Sports-inspired apparel is the category most affected by this, and manufacturers are introducing products that can be worn on daily occasions with a slight touch of casualness in the design. As young consumers rise to become the main drivers in sportswear, the desires and needs of younger...
Euromonitor International's Sportswear in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Apparel, Sports Footwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Sportswear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.