Sportswear in Russia
Sportswear recorded steady current value growth in 2017, with sales driven by the athleisure trend and strong interest in fitness and exercise. Young Russians became the key consumers of sportswear, being targeted by fashionable ranges and fitness events. Russians started to use sportswear more in everyday life and social settings rather than just for exercise, purchasing it not only for its functionality, but also for fashion reasons. Therefore, sports-inspired apparel and footwear outperformed...
Euromonitor International's Sportswear in Russia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Apparel, Sports Footwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Sportswear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SPORTSWEAR IN RUSSIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Athleisure Trend Fuels Performance of Sportswear in 2017
- Positive Growth Predicted for Forecast Period
- Counterfeiting and Illicit Trade Restrains Growth of Sportswear in Russia
- Competitive Landscape
- Adidas Retains Leadership Despite Problems
- New Entries To Sportswear in 2017
- Sports Goods Stores and Apparel and Footwear Specialists Dominate Distribution
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sportswear: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sportswear: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Distribution of Sportswear by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sportswear: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sportswear: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Apparel and Footwear Registers Marginally Stronger Performance in 2017
- the Athleisure Trend Is Notable Across Apparel and Footwear
- Weather Anomalies Affect the Sales of New Collections
- Competitive Landscape Still Highly Fragmented, But Internet Retailing Continues To Rapidly Expand
- Future Performance Dependent on Dynamics of Economic Recovery
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources