Sportswear in Romania
The double-digit current value growth in sportswear in 2018 was sustained by the healthy living trend. The increasing popularity of having a balance between life and work, exercising and eating healthily, can be seen in the growing number of gym subscriptions and people running in parks. With a more active population, the demand for sportswear is also on the rise. Another type of activity which is becoming more and more popular amongst Romanians is participation in marathons. Sustaining social c...
Euromonitor International's Sportswear in Romania report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Apparel, Sports Footwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sportswear market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SPORTSWEAR IN ROMANIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Healthy Lifestyles and Social Responsibility Boost Sales of Sportswear
- the Focus of Fast Fashion on Sportswear Raises Consumers' Awareness
- Growth in Outdoor Apparel Is Sustained by the Popularity of Skate Parks
- Competitive Landscape
- Decathlon's Expansion Boosts Its Sales
- Internet Retailing Supports the Positions of Nike and Adidas
- the Growth of Fast Fashion in Sportswear in the Forecast Period
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sportswear by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Sportswear by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Distribution of Sportswear by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sportswear by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sportswear by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Sales of Apparel and Footwear Remain Dynamic
- Increasing Disposable Incomes and Internet Retailing Sustain Development
- Fast Fashion Retailers Remain in the Top Positions in Value Terms
- Sales of Apparel and Footwear Are Boosted by Social Media
- Unstable Political Environment Offsets the Development of Apparel and Footwear
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2013-2018
- Table 9 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2018-2023
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources