Sportswear in the Philippines
Gone are the days when consumers only utilised sportswear for sports purposes. More and more young people, including a small portion of middle-age consumers, are opting for sportswear for general purpose wear due to the comfort and fashion trends. In addition, the growing use of rubber shoes and sneakers is also benefiting sales. In response, leading brands are offering a more casual take on sportswear. Examples include the adidas Pharrel Williams and Beavis and Butthead ranges, which feature mo...
Euromonitor International's Sportswear in Philippines report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Apparel, Sports Footwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sportswear market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SPORTSWEAR IN THE PHILIPPINES
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sportswear Increasingly Worn Daily by Younger Consumers
- Sportswear Combining With Non-sportswear
- Local and Small Players Both Embracing Sportswear Trend
- Competitive Landscape
- Nike and Adidas Dominate Sportswear Through High-profile Marketing Strategies
- Companies To Continue Embracing Casual Sportswear Trend
- Consumers Increasingly Attracted by Convenience
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sportswear by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Sportswear by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Distribution of Sportswear by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sportswear by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sportswear by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Stable Growth Despite Economic Issues and Intense Competition
- Dynamic Consumption Among Millennials Helps Off-set Economic Challenges
- Apparel and Footwear Remains Highly Fragmented
- Rapid Retail Expansion and Growing Online Sales Pose Challenges To Smaller Players
- Outlook Remains Positive, But Challenges Expected
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2013-2018
- Table 9 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2018-2023
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources