Sportswear in the Philippines
Rising demand for athleisure products remained one of the biggest and most influential apparel trends in the Philippines in 2017. Thanks to their comfort and versatility, growing numbers of consumers favoured athleisure items for daily casual wear, as opposed to solely for sporting activities. This trend continued to have a positive impact on the performance of the sportswear category. Moreover, it also led non-sportswear brands such as H&M, Uniqlo, Cotton On, Bench and Penshoppe to significantl...
Euromonitor International's Sportswear in Philippines report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Apparel, Sports Footwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Sportswear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SPORTSWEAR IN THE PHILIPPINES
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Athleisure Trend Inspires Non-sportswear Brands To Invest in Sports-inspired Apparel
- Filipinos Continue To Favour Iconic Global Sportswear Brands
- Outdoor Apparel Benefits From Growth in Domestic Tourism
- Competitive Landscape
- Iconic Brand Nike Maintains Its Lead in Sportswear in 2017
- Athleisure Trend Will Continue To Drive Innovation by Sportswear Operators
- Domestic Tourism Boom Set To Provide New Opportunities for Outdoor Apparel Players
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sportswear: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sportswear: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Distribution of Sportswear by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sportswear: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sportswear: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Apparel and Footwear Continues To Develop Positively Despite Economic Challenges
- Growing Availability of Retail Space Presents New Opportunities
- Competition Between Leading Apparel and Footwear Players Remains Intense
- More Apparel and Footwear Companies Embrace Online Retailing
- Tax Reforms Should Help To Increase Spending on Apparel and Footwear Products
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources