Sportswear in the NetherlandsNSF, in 2016 61% of the Dutch population was active at least once a week, representing almost ten million Dutch citizens. Never have the Dutch been more involved in sports activities as during 2016. While the total number of men active at least once week grew by 3.3% over 2015-2016 to a total of 62%, women are catching up, with 5.4% of women becoming more active during that period to reach a total of 59%. While children, adolescents and young adults under the age of 30 are r...
According to the NOC
Euromonitor International's Sportswear in Netherlands report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Apparel, Sports Footwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Sportswear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SPORTSWEAR IN THE NETHERLANDS
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sports Activity Continues To Gain Importance
- Life Expectancy and Health Awareness Set To Continue Rising
- Dutch Consumers Increasingly Opt for A More Sporty, Semi-casual Look
- Competitive Landscape
- Fashion Brands Increasingly Adopt Sports Positioning
- Offline Retailers Face Merchandising Dilemma
- Social Media Supports Growth of Wider Variety of Sports Brands
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sportswear: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sportswear: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Distribution of Sportswear by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sportswear: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sportswear: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Dutch Fashion Consumption Sees Steady Growth
- Sustainability Increasingly Important
- Growth of Fast-fashion Responsible for Landscape Changes
- Omni-channel Retailing An Imperative To Remain on Par
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources