Sportswear in Morocco
Having been absent from the FIFA World Cup finals for 20 years, Moroccans had something to celebrate in 2018 as its national football team headed to Russia for the tournament. This participation in the World Cup helped drive demand for sportswear, particularly the team’s national jersey and tracksuit. Many brand owners also launched sports-inspired clothing to mark the occasion. Another football event which helped to drive sales was the African Nations Championship (CHAN), which in 2018 was held...
Euromonitor International's Sportswear in Morocco report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Apparel, Sports Footwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sportswear market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SPORTSWEAR IN MOROCCO
- Euromonitor International
- March 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Success of National Football Team Drives Demand for Sportswear
- Sports-inspired Apparel and Footwear Growing in Popularity Among Young Moroccans
- Category Benefiting From More People Adopting A Healthier Lifestyle and An Increasing Focus on Women
- Competitive Landscape
- Planet Sport Remains the Leading Player Thanks To Its Wide Offer
- Internet Retailing Continues To Grow
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sportswear by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Sportswear by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Distribution of Sportswear by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sportswear by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sportswear by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Apparel and Footwear in Morocco Continues To Grow Steadily in 2018
- Impact of the 2018 Fifa World Cup
- Apparel and Footwear Competitive Environment Becoming Increasingly Tough
- Internet Retailing Becoming An Alternative Distribution Channel in Morocco
- Apparel and Footwear Expected To Continue To Grow Steadily Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2013-2018
- Table 9 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2018-2023
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources