Sportswear in Morocco
Sportswear recorded positive value growth in 2017, continuing to be influenced by the daily casual wear of Moroccans, especially amongst the young population aged 20-45 years, becoming a mainstream fashion trend. Street wear is increasingly comprised of sports-inspired apparel or sports-inspired footwear, which explains their predicted strong value growth rates over the forecast period. Moreover, sports brands are increasingly innovating to offer collections that suit the daily casual look to in...
Euromonitor International's Sportswear in Morocco report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Apparel, Sports Footwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Sportswear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SPORTSWEAR IN MOROCCO
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sports-inspired Apparel and Footwear Are Mainstream Fashion Trends in 2017
- Performance Footwear Is Best Performer in 2017
- Technology Adopted by Brands Increases Interest Amongst Consumers
- Competitive Landscape
- Planet Sport Retains Leadership in 2017
- Counterfeit Products Remain A Major Issue for Sportswear Development
- Internet Retailing Is A Growing Channel in 2017
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sportswear: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sportswear: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Distribution of Sportswear by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sportswear: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sportswear: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Apparel and Footwear Records Healthy Performance
- Thriving Labour Market in Morocco
- Apparel and Footwear Retail Is Fragmented
- Internet Retailing Is A Growing Sales Channel for Apparel and Footwear
- Steady Growth Is Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources