Sportswear in Mexico
The use of athletic clothing for casual occasions continued to rise in 2017. Consumers are turning to athletic clothing because of comfortable fabrics and increased interest in athletic activities, such as going to the gym, yoga and Pilates. Such demand is driving interest in sportswear with a more-fitted design. Customers are looking for something that looks nice in public after exercising. A benefit of sportswear is that the wearer can appear trendy even if the outfit is not the latest season.
Euromonitor International's Sportswear in Mexico report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Apparel, Sports Footwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Sportswear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SPORTSWEAR IN MEXICO
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Athleisure Has Yet To Reach Its Full Potential
- Technology Is A Crucial Driver of Performance Sportswear
- Sportswear Is A Category Prone To Counterfeit
- Competitive Landscape
- Some of Mexico's Top Sportswear Brands Are Nike, Adidas and Puma
- Under Armour and Marti Form A Strong Partnership
- Men Are Attracted To New Brands Across Different Categories
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sportswear: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sportswear: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Distribution of Sportswear by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sportswear: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sportswear: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Mexico Attractive for Companies That Adapt To Its Changing Demands
- Positive Environment for Mexican Fashion To Rethink Strategies
- Internal and External Factors Drive Development of Shopping Centres
- Clothing Manufacturers Exploit Channels Beyond Department Stores
- Brands Turn To Mexico To Compensate for Their Performance in Slower Markets
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources