Sportswear in Malaysia
Malaysians are gradually becoming more active and participating in a wider variety of sports in an effort to lead a healthier lifestyle. In addition, some younger consumers are taking part in various marathons and fun runs, having been influenced by their peers. Different types of marathons and events, like the Standard Chartered KL Marathon and Viper Challenge, continued to attract large numbers in 2016.
Euromonitor International's Sportswear in Malaysia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Apparel, Sports Footwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Sportswear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SPORTSWEAR IN MALAYSIA
- Euromonitor International
- March 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sportswear: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Sales of Sportswear: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Sportswear by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sportswear: Value 2016-2021
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sportswear: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Adidas (m) Sdn Bhd in Apparel and Footwear (malaysia)
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 adidas (M) Sdn Bhd: Key Facts
- Retail Operations
- Summary 2 adidas (M) Sdn Bhd: Retail Operational Indicators
- Internet Strategy
- Chart 1 adidas (M) Sdn Bhd: adidas in Selangor
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 adidas (M) Sdn Bhd: Competitive Position 2016
- Executive Summary
- Challenging Economic Climate Serves To Slow Apparel and Footwear Value Growth in 2016
- International Fast Fashion Retailers Continue To Enter Malaysia
- Highly Fragmented Environment Means Strong Competition
- Internet Retailing Continues To Grow in Popularity
- Further Positive Growth Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Key Trends and Developments
- International Apparel and Footwear Players Continue To Expand in Malaysia
- Discounting A Significant Marketing Strategy in Apparel and Footwear
- Internet Retailing Becomes A Focus for Most Apparel and Footwear Players
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2011-2016
- Table 9 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 10 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2011-2016
- Table 11 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 15 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2016-2021
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2016-2021
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Summary 4 Research Sources