Sportswear in Italy
As men are increasingly judged by their appearance, it will become increasingly more important for them to maintain a healthy, well-trained body. Physical exercise is becoming a status symbol for men, and training for specific sporting events such as Iron Man or a marathon are popular leisure activities – running is set to continue to boom. In order to succeed in all kinds of physical endeavour, men will increasingly demand high-quality, functional sportswear, which helps them achieve top result...
Euromonitor International's Sportswear in Italy report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Apparel, Sports Footwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Sportswear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SPORTSWEAR IN ITALY
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Increasing Participation in Sport and the Athleisure Style Drive Sales
- Sports-inspired Footwear Is Set To Register the Best Performance
- the Line Between Sports-inspired Apparel and Fashionwear Is Blurring
- Competitive Landscape
- Nike and Adidas Lead Sales
- Decathlon Continues To Boom in Italy
- Manufacturers Will Create More Opportunities To Wear Sports Apparel
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sportswear: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sportswear: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Distribution of Sportswear by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sportswear: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sportswear: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Value Sales Continue To Decline in Italian Apparel and Footwear
- Athleisure, Recycled Clothing, made in Italy Artisanal Production and Customisation All Gain Ground
- the Competitive Environment Is Evolving Fast, Due To Changing Consumer Patterns
- Internet Retailing Will Maintain Dynamic Growth
- Apparel and Footwear Is Likely To Lose Sales Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources