Sportswear in India
As fashions change, consumers have become open to the idea of comfortable clothing which offers attributes such as being stretchable and breathable. This can be seen in the fact that more and more workplaces are allowing casual wear, with people now being seen walking to work in a hoodie or other athletic apparel. Indeed, India is witnessing a growing number of people adopting a more active lifestyle, with this also supporting demand for athleisure clothing. In addition, various celebrities are...
Euromonitor International's Sportswear in India report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Apparel, Sports Footwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sportswear market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SPORTSWEAR IN INDIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Growth of Athleisure Clothing Set To Continue
- Internet Retailing Continuing To Grow As A Distribution Channel
- Young People Driving Demand for Sportswear
- Competitive Landscape
- Adidas India Marketing Remains the Leading Player in Sportswear
- Global Players Continue To Maintain Their Strong Positions
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sportswear by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Sportswear by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Distribution of Sportswear by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sportswear by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sportswear by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Apparel and Footwear on the Path To Recovery Following Economic Challenges
- Social Media Platforms Become Key Influencers in Driving Purchasing Decisions
- Indian Apparel and Footwear Market Continues To Be Led by Local Players
- Internet Retailing Continues To Gain Ground in Apparel and Footwear
- Solid Growth Predicted for Apparel and Footwear Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2013-2018
- Table 9 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2018-2023
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources