Sportswear in India
Increasingly, Indian consumers are taking up to fitness activities in order to achieve a healthy lifestyle. This trend largely benefited sportswear in India over the review period. Penetration of sportswear products was on the rise and the category witnessed immense growth over this period. Consumers are investing time in understanding the quality and features of sports apparel and sports footwear and then making informed purchase decisions. The number of participants in marathons conducted acro...
Euromonitor International's Sportswear in India report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Apparel, Sports Footwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Sportswear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SPORTSWEAR IN INDIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sportswear Growth Remains Strong As Urban Consumers Embrace Fitness Trend
- Sports-inspired Footwear Registers Fastest Growth in View of Growing Culture of Casualwear at Workplaces
- Outdoor Apparel Benefits As Consumers Travel More Frequently for Pleasure and Recreational Purposes
- Competitive Landscape
- Puma Sports India Continues To Lead in Sportswear With A Strong Presence in Both Sports Apparel and Footwear
- International Brands Dominate Sportswear
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sportswear: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sportswear: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Distribution of Sportswear by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sportswear: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sportswear: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Apparel and Footwear Register Strong Performance During 2017
- Apparel and Footwear Sales Normalise in 2017 Post the Hiccup Due To Demonetisation
- Domestic Players Continue To Lead the Highly Fragmented Indian Apparel and Footwear Market
- Increasing Presence of Brands in the Online Space Offers More Options for Consumers
- Demand for Apparel and Footwear Is Expected To Stay Strong Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources