Sportswear in Hong Kong, China
2016 saw a reversal of the longer-term trend in sportswear with adidas rising to the top of the footwear chain, slowly closing on Nike’s dominance. Given consumers’ changing tastes and trends, the sportswear sector has seen a resurgence of previously less sought-after brands.
Euromonitor International's Sportswear in Hong Kong, China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Apparel, Sports Footwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Sportswear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SPORTSWEAR IN HONG KONG, CHINA
- Euromonitor International
- March 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sportswear: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Sales of Sportswear: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Sportswear by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sportswear: Value 2016-2021
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sportswear: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Executive Summary
- Apparel and Footwear in Hong Kong Maintains A Good Performance
- Sportswear Grows To Become Best-performing
- Brands Compete on Better Quality and Design
- Brands Begin To Establish Foundations for Internet Retailing
- Fast Retailing Is Expected To Grow Continuously
- Key Trends and Developments
- A Strong Foundation Is Built for Internet Retailing
- A Healthy Competitive Environment for Both Competitors and Consumers
- An Emerging Socially- and Environmentally-responsible Crowd
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2011-2016
- Table 9 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 10 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2011-2016
- Table 11 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 15 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2016-2021
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2016-2021
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Summary 1 Research Sources