Sportswear in Egypt
The health and fitness industry is ever-growing in Egypt. Now more than ever, Egyptians are striving not only to reach their optimal weight, but also to shape, build and tone their bodies to perfection. Globalisation has led hundreds of thousands of Egyptians who were previously unfamiliar with health and fitness regimes to recognise and seek out international fitness programmes, health and dietary plans, qualified trainers and intense workout sessions. A few years ago, the closest an average Eg...
Euromonitor International's Sportswear in Egypt report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Apparel, Sports Footwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sportswear market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SPORTSWEAR IN EGYPT
- Euromonitor International
- March 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Fitness and Sports Activities Are Increasing in Popularity
- Modest Sportswear for Veiled Women Takes Egypt by Storm
- Annual Shopping Events Boost Sales of Sportswear in Egypt
- Competitive Landscape
- Ra Sport Maintains Its Lead in Sportswear
- Sports Footwear Becomes A Major Contributor To Value Growth in Sportswear
- Nike Outperforms Adidas in 2018
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sportswear by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Sportswear by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Distribution of Sportswear by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sportswear by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sportswear by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Recent Economic Reforms Contribute To A Slowdown in Value Growth
- Local Brands Are Gaining Ground in Several Categories
- Ra Sport Remains the Leader in Apparel and Footwear in 2018
- Internet Retailing Grows As Social Media Advertising Continues To Flourish
- Growth in Apparel and Footwear Is Expected To Stabilise During the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2013-2018
- Table 9 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2018-2023
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources