Sportswear in the Czech Republic
Czechs are increasingly using the internet for sports apparel and footwear purchases. The year-on-year sales of sportswear via the internet increased strongly in 2017, benefiting from the fast-developing health and wellness trend and supported by the wide choice of sportswear products, brands and prices via multiple e-shops in the Czech Republic. Customer experience with mobile shopping is growing. A frequent obstacle to mobile purchases of sports apparel and footwear is e-shops that are not ada...
Euromonitor International's Sportswear in Czech Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Apparel, Sports Footwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Sportswear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SPORTSWEAR IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Internet Retailing Remains Most Dynamic Channel
- Sportswear's Popularity Continues To Benefit From Greater Interest in Athleisure
- Casual Dress Code Among Employers Contributes To Increasing Sales of Sports-inspired Apparel
- Competitive Landscape
- Odyssey 44 Buys A 50% Share in the Sportisimo Sporting Goods Chain
- Under Armour Expands Its Product Range
- Reebok Creates A Gym in the Mánes Gallery and Partners With A3 Sports
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sportswear: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sportswear: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Distribution of Sportswear by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sportswear: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sportswear: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Athleisure Style Changing the Perception of Branded Apparel and Footwear Among Czech Consumers
- Consumer Spending Rising Again in 2017
- Internet Retailing Increases Its Consumer Base by Offering Convenience and Attractive Prices
- Counterfeit Apparel Is Still Widely Available in the Czech Republic
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources