Sportswear in Chile
During the review period, there was an increase in the number of sporting events, such as marathons, triathlons, ironman, among others which occurred in Santiago and the regions. These events are organised by public entities such as the National Sports Institute (IND), as well as by private organisations and sportswear companies. At the same time, the attendance to these events has also increased. One example is the Santiago Marathon, which has increased its participation from 6,800 runners in 2...
Euromonitor International's Sportswear in Chile report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Apparel, Sports Footwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sportswear market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SPORTSWEAR IN CHILE
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Increasing Participation in Large Sporting Events Increases Sales of Sportswear
- Participation in Specific Sporting Activities Boosts Sales of Performance and Outdoor Apparel and Footwear
- Counterfeiting Is Not A Strong Issue in Chile
- Competitive Landscape
- Sponsorship of Football Teams Remains Successful Strategy To Boost Sales
- Rapid Growth of Comercial Madison Due To Outdoor Brands
- Non-specialised Sports Brands Are Set To Intensify Competition
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sportswear: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sportswear: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Distribution of Sportswear by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sportswear: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sportswear: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- New Brands and Online Sales Boost Apparel and Footwear Sales in Chile
- Department Stores and Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers Are Preferred Distribution Channels
- International and Fast-fashion Brands Increase Competition
- Internet Retailing Gains in Importance
- Stable Volume, Lower Margins
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources