Sportswear in Argentina
Running is growing very strongly in Argentina – it is estimated that there are about three million active runners and at least two or three races every weekend, a trend that favours sales of sportswear. The rise of running is explained in part by the economic crisis, given that the barriers to practising this sport are very few. Indeed, the only investment that must be made to be able to practice is training shoes, and to a lesser extent sports apparel. Thus, Argentinians avoid having to pay for...
Euromonitor International's Sportswear in Argentina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Apparel, Sports Footwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Sportswear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SPORTSWEAR IN ARGENTINA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Boom in Running Boosts Sales of Sportswear
- Illegal Sales Favoured by the Difficult Economic Environment
- Strong Growth in Overseas Purchases at Lower Prices
- Competitive Landscape
- A Very Competitive Category, Led by Adidas and Nike
- Relaxation of Import Controls Favours the Expansion of International Brands
- Greater Competition Will Favour the Recovery of Sportswear in the Short Term
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sportswear: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sportswear: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sportswear: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Distribution of Sportswear by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sportswear: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sportswear: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Sales Continue To Fall Due To the Economic Context
- for Better Prices and Variety Argentinians Buy Abroad
- Companies Invest and New Brands Are Established in the Country
- Internet Retailing Continues To Grow
- A More Favourable and Competitive Horizon
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources