Sports Nutrition in Vietnam
Demand for sports nutrition remains very limited in Vietnam. During the review period prior to the onset of COVID-19, retail constant value sales (2022 prices) exhibited dynamic growth, but pandemic restrictions saw them plunge by almost a third in 2020, and this decline continued into 2021—albeit at a much more modest rate. With COVID-19 restrictions substantially eased and gyms operating normally again, demand began to rebound in 2022 but retail constant value sales remained well below their p...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Vietnam report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2017-2021, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2026 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Sports Nutrition in Vietnam
- Euromonitor International
- October 2022
- List Of Contents And Tables
- SPORTS NUTRITION IN VIETNAM
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2022 DEVELOPMENTS
- As COVID-19 restrictions are eased, demand begins to recover
- Easing of pandemic restrictions sees direct seller Herbalife lose value share but remain dominant
- Direct selling and e-commerce dominate distribution
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Heightened consumer interest in physical appearance and fitness will continue to drive recovery
- Demand could widen beyond sports protein powder
- As demand grows, competition will intensify
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2018-2022
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2019-2022
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2022-2027
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2022-2027
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN VIETNAM
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2022: The big picture
- 2022 key trends
- Competitive Landscape
- Retailing Development
- What’s next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2017-2022
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2018-2022
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2019-2022
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2017-2022
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2022
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2022-2027
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2022-2027
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources