Sports Nutrition in Vietnam
In 2020, sports nutrition is expected to see a strong slowdown in its volume and current value growth rates compared with all other years of the review period. Although the growth rates were already slowing down due to the rising level of maturity, the slower increases in 2020 are also expected to be due to COVID-19. In order to control the spread of the virus in the country, amongst other measures the government closed gyms nationwide in April 2020, although the Ministry of Health encouraged pe...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Vietnam report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sports Nutrition in Vietnam
- Euromonitor International
- November 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- Slowdown but no decline, due to the short period of gym closures
- Sports protein powder remains the only category and has wide distribution
- International brands dominate, with smaller players making their mark
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Health, image and higher incomes expected to be factors driving growth
- Potential for expansion into different categories
- Herbalife’s entry in sports nutrition could shake up the competitive landscape
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on consumer health
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources