Sports Nutrition in Vietnam
Participation in sports and fitness regimes continues to be a strong trend in Vietnam. Largely as a result of the rise of social media and increasing standards of living, Vietnamese consumers are determined to focus on maintaining and improving their health, strength and overall physical appearance. This has led to a strong increase in the number of gyms in large cities like Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh, with fitness thus having become a lifestyle trend among younger generations. Another trend is that,...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Vietnam report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sports Nutrition in Vietnam
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sports Nutrition Increasingly Appeals To Sports and Fitness Aficionados Determined To Improve Their Health, Strength and Overall Physical Appearance
- Widely Available With Known Benefits, Sports Protein Powder Remains the Only Category of Sports Nutrition With Notable Presence in Vietnam
- Low Demand and High Pricing Account for Why the Category Remains Relatively Small
- Competitive Landscape
- International Brands on and Muscletech, the Most Known and Best Distributed Sports Nutrition Brands, Account for Nearly Two Thirds of the Sales
- Major Consumer Health Player Herbalife Steps Into the Arena With Herbalife 24
- Distribution Is So Far Limited To Variety Stores and Other Non-grocery Retailers Like Gyms in Urban Areas, But Internet Retailing Keeps Gaining Traction
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Strong Economy and Stronger Demand Boost Value Growth of Consumer Healthcare in Vietnam by Higher Double Digits in 2019
- Newly Adopted Government Regulations, Restrictions and Inspections Disrupts the Stability of Dietary Supplements
- Domestic Players Stand Out Among the Many Leading International Players Due To Their Command of Herbal/traditional Products, the Largest Healthcare Category
- in Thriving Economy With Widening Distribution, All Channels Perform Well, With Direct Selling and Internet Retailing Largely Generating the Highest Growth
- Driven by Recurring and Ongoing Factors, Consumer Healthcare Is Set To Post Higher Value Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources