Sports Nutrition in the United Kingdom
Sports nutrition suppliers and manufacturers have been hardly hit by the effects of the pandemic and its aftermath due to inflationary pressures resulting from supply chain disruptions, high energy and transportation costs and scarcity of key protein ingredients. As sanitary measures have been gradually relaxed, gyms have reopened and an increasing number of consumers have started exercising, purchasing habits have recovered and demand for sports nutrition has quickly returned to similar levels...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2017-2021, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2026 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Sports Nutrition in the United Kingdom
- Euromonitor International
- September 2022
- List Of Contents And Tables
- SPORTS NUTRITION IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2022 DEVELOPMENTS
- Rising prices amid inflationary pressures do not deter demand for sports nutrition due to growing health and wellness trend
- Higher demand for sports protein RTD as consumers resume hectic lifestyles
- Demand for alternative sports nutrition continues to grow
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Blurring of lines between sports nutrition and lifestyle nutrition will maintain high growth over forecast period
- Functional sports nutrition with added vitamins and dietary supplements will be in demand
- Sports non-protein products will face increasing competition from functional soft drinks
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2018-2022
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2019-2022
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2022-2027
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2022-2027
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2022: The big picture
- 2022 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2017-2022
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2018-2022
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2019-2022
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2017-2022
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2017-2022
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2022-2027
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2022-2027
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2021-2022
- Summary 2 Research Sources