Sports Nutrition in the United Arab Emirates
Celebrities and sports trainers have helped to make the idea of working out more attractive, while the population have also begun to understand the importance of remaining fit and healthy while ageing. Sports nutrition has benefited from this with these products helping consumers to reach their fitness goals. Both men and women want to lose fat while gaining muscle for strength and stamina along with improving their looks. Many consumers are therefore putting effort into eating well and exercisi...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sports Nutrition in the United Arab Emirates
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Greater Focus on Appearance and Health Driving Demand for Sports Nutrition
- Government Efforts and Enticing Offers From Gyms Driving Participation
- Sports Protein Products Dominate Thanks To Greater Consumer Awareness
- Competitive Landscape
- Glanbia Retains Healthy Lead Through Strong Distribution and Awareness
- International Players Dominate While New Launches Draw Interest
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Benefiting From Improving Economy But Reluctance To Self-medicate Remains A Challenge
- the National Strategy for Wellbeing Lays Out New Plans To Improve the Population's Health
- GlaxoSmithKline and Pfizer Combine Portfolios Under Gsk Consumer Healthcare
- Internet Retailing on the Rise As Consumers Look for Convenience and Variety
- Health A Key Pillar of the Country's Vision 2021 Strategy
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources