Sports Nutrition in Ukraine
In Ukraine, though still restrained by the lasting crisis and consumer uncertainty about the future, more and more people are attracted by the possibility of looking nice, like the sporty images of well-groomed celebrities in the media. Many Ukrainians, especially young ones, are increasing their fitness levels, especially as opportunities to have a remote professional coach for free are growing. For example, in 2017, Gofit jointly with Samsung, offered Ukrainians free online fitness transformat...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Ukraine report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SPORTS NUTRITION IN UKRAINE
- Euromonitor International
- November 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Growing Fitness Popularity To Enhance Consumer Demand for Sports Nutrition
- Long-term Prevention and Wellness - Forecast Lifestyles of A Number of Ukrainians
- Penetration of Sports Nutrition Into Grocery Retailers Beneficial for Rising Demand for Such Products
- Competitive Landscape
- Sports Nutrition Maintains Its Fragmented Nature in Ukraine
- Companies With Reasonable Pricing Policies Attract Most Ukrainian Consumers
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Benefits From the Improving Economic Situation in Ukraine
- Self-medication Is Much Relied on in Ukraine in 2017
- Foreign Manufacturers Lead
- Consumer Health Distribution Regulations Make Chemists/pharmacies the Core Channel
- Consumer Health Offers Good Growth Prospects in Ukraine
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventative Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2016-2017
- Summary 2 Research Sources